By: Susan Miller
DescriptionThe Year Ahead 2016 Astrological Wall and 60-page Pocket Calendar (discounted)
Now discounted to $6.99, down from $24.99!
This 20th Astrology Zone Anniversary Special Edition features fourteen original illustrations by renowned illustrator Izak Zenou. It includes a 60-page pocket size calendar with the same illustrations at no extra cost for all customers ordering online. The Wall and Pocket calendars are shipping now!
Over the last two decades, Izak Zenou has forged a reputation as one of the globeâ€™s most prolific fashion illustrators. His love of women, fashion and style icons such as Audrey Hepburn and Ines de la Fressange inspire his whimsical imagery. Izakâ€™s effortless, visionary style conveys a breezy and fresh, yet elegant and enchanting view of everyday life. Whether his distinctive characters are meeting for cocktails with girlfriends, taking a stroll through the park or shopping with their puppies in tow, each vignette boasts Izakâ€™s optimistic and confident vision of the world.
Your wall calendar's features include:
- All the important days with their corresponding aspects on the day they occur, along with an explanation about what that aspect means in easy to understand terms. Susan also gives her advice on how to use the day. The signs and degrees of the aspects formed by the planets are listed too.
- A close-up of the January calendar shows how Susan's text appears. Click here to view the enlarged January grid image
- All the writing in this calendar is by Susan Miller.
- Every full and new moon is listed, with its sign and degree, and you will know how that lunation is aspected, whether mainly favorable, unfavorable, or mixed in outlook, with backup information listed. Susan will show you how to best to use the energies of the particular new or full moon, or eclipse, even if that particular one has crosscurrents or difficult aspects.
- All Mercury retrograde periods, as well as the retrograde dates of all the other planets including Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto. Venus will not retrograde at any time in 2016, but Mars will be out of phase for many weeks this coming year. The moon and Sun never retrograde.
- On the same date and calendar page that the planet goes retrograde, you will also see listed the date when that planet will go direct. This will save you the trouble of searching through the calendar to find that information.
- You will always know by looking at your calendar when a planet or Sun enters a new sign.
- If an extraordinary day is coming up such as the Luckiest Day of the Year, this is clearly noted as a five-star day or if it is a little less spectacular, but still important, a four-star day.
- Your calendar has 13 months; January 2017 is included.
- All American, British, and Canadian holidays are listed as well as many religious holidays.
- Your Wall Calendar measures 14"x24" when fully opened, the same size and great quality as in previous years. This time the paper we used for the large and small calendar is matte, to showcase Izak Zenou's art. Matte paper has an advantage, in that when you make a note on your calendar, the ink from your pen will not smear.
Why you need this calendar:
- Instead of getting your information about aspects from me on Astrology Zone during the month they occur, you can find out what will be coming up months in advance, an advantage when planning a big initiation.
- One Calendar for ALL Signs and How to Best Use Your Calendar.
- The YEAR AHEAD 2016 Astrological Wall Calendar (as well as its companion, the 60-page 2016 Pocket Calendar) is meant to be used by all signs; we do not print 12 calendars specific to each sign. Your calendar is meant to be used in conjunction with your monthly forecast on Astrology ZoneÂ® as well as Susan's free 30-minute TV show.
- Use Your Calendar in Conjunction with Susan's Astrology Zone Monthly Reports, her apps, and TV Show: At press time, you can see Susan's show if you access Astrology Zone on your computer or tablet and go to the second page of her monthly written forecast at the top of the page - look for a large rectangular image that has the title Astrology Zone in large letters, and an arrow to press Play. You will hear about the coming months and the month of the forecast.
- Soon you will be able to link to Susan's monthly TV show on her app for iPhone or Android / Samsung Galaxy. An upgrade to Susan's app is in progress now, and will be ready by January 2016. You can see Susan's TV show any time convenient to you, on demand, FREE. You can find it presented on the top of page 2 of her monthly forecast on Astrologyzone.com, where you will see a large rectangle that says Astrology Zone with an arrow to press to play. The show is accessible to all readers at no cost in every city in the world.
- The calendar is usable to readers in all time zones. If you live far from the US, for example, in Asia, New Zealand, or Australia, far from the US, add one extra day into the future for each aspect. You are lucky as you will always have a little more time to get ready for each aspect.
- The time used to draw up the calendar is West Coast time in the United Sates. Read the inside cover of the calendar for a more complete discussion of time zones.
- The 60-page Pocket Calendar measures 3 Â½" x 6 Â¼". This year, the paper is matte, heavier and premium, preventing the beautiful heavy paper pages from curling forward when hanging on the wall during the latter months of the year.
- Susan's calendar is published in the USA by America Direct Book Service, publisher of Susan Miller's past yearly calendars, as well as her popular "My Personal Horoscope" books-on-demand that explain your natal chart with Susan's clear explanations of each natal planet on your horoscope wheel and the many talents that each planet has given you at birth.
- Susan Miller's Year Ahead 2016 Astrological Calendar and the 60-page 2016 Pocket Calendar are ONLY available on Astrology ZoneÂ®. It is NOT available in retail stores or on bookseller's sites online. When you buy a calendar for yourself or as gift, you support Astrology ZoneÂ®
- The combined Wall and Pocket Calendars ship to all destinations. Place your order now before supplies run out.
- Shipping for one or two copies will be the same. Shipping charge for every second copy will be waived.
- The cost for the calendar is is now $9.99 plus shipping and any applicable sales tax (in New York State only). This is reduced from $24.99, a 60% discount. The Calendar with Pocket companion ships via Priority Mail to addresses in the USA and via International First Class mail to foreign countries in a sturdy, flat mailer to protect the beauty of the calendar.
- Depending on your shipping address outside the US, we offer USPS Priority Mail International or Express Mail. You can see more options for shipping with tracking available on the order form. Please provide a street address for shipping addresses outside the United States. We cannot ship to PO Boxes outside the United States.
- A discount of 10 percent is available for corporate or group orders of 10 copies. If you would like to order 25 copies, a discount of 20 percent will be available. You need not be an organization. If you want to order 10 calendars as holiday gifts for friends, you will still get the discount.
- Call publisher Arthur Heydendael for more information. 914-271-3640, ext 14.
Author & Copyrights: Â©Susan Miller Omni Media Inc., astrologyzone.comÂ®
Illustrations: Â© Izak Zenou
All of the art in the calendar is available for sale as prints. For sizes and prices, please go to Traffic NYC.
Design: Jackie Merri Meyer, MeyerNewYork@aol.com,
Publisher: America Direct Book Service,
PO Box 946, Ossining, NY 10562, USA
Publication Date: October 2015
Printed in the USA
Astrology ZoneÂ® is a Federal Trademark of Susan Miller.
For entertainment purposes only. All rights reserved.